Visitors Bureau Customer Service Representative Part Time – 19 hours
Minimum Salary $16.00 and depends on experience
19 hours per week including Saturdays
Under basic supervision, performs customer service functions for visitors at the Waco Welcome Center (A division of the Waco Convention Center and Convention & Visitors Bureau).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One years' customer service experience
- A valid Texas Driver's License is required.
- Must be able to pass Office Grammar & Spelling - 70%
- Must be able to pass Basic Computer Literacy - 70%
- Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.