Sr. Call Center Customer Service Representative
A Sr. Call Center Customer Service Representative job is available with The City of Fort Worth Water Department in our Water Customer Relations Division. You will be responsible for answering incoming calls and providing exceptional customer service in a professional manner and in a fast paced environment.
Sr. Call Center Customer Service Representative job responsibilities include:
- Must be able to handle a large volume of inbound phone calls.
- Answers complicated customer requests or inquiries concerning water utility services. Resolves customer issues with one call resolution.
- Assist customers with request for service start-ups, transfers, disconnections, etc.
- Answer questions related to billing, consumption and payment concerns.
- Research, resolve and follow up on customer service concerns and inquiries.
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as established by the department.
- Log all customer service requests in a customer relationship management system (CRMS) and consistently record accurate data on customer accounts, and routes to the appropriate department(s) and/or personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of contact center concepts, practices, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of three years of experience answering incoming calls and/or related customer service experience.
- You must be available to work any shift between 7AM and 7PM, Monday through Friday and overtime as needed.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and HTE/Sungard Utility Billing System or other similar billing software.
Closing Date/Time: 3/1/21