Junior Customer Service and Sales Associate
Are you a friendly and outgoing? Can you build relationships easily with others? If so, this could be for you.
Metronet is an established marketing company that works hand-in-hand with our clients to introduce different promotional events and build relationships with their customer base. What this means is, instead of our clients hiring their own in-house marketing or sales force; they outsource to us and hire our team to handle all of those events and promotions for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets. To really break it down, we put a face and person to their product and service on a local level.
We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. We also offer specialized sales training that will prepare individuals for growth and advancement in our company. We focus our efforts on marketing and sales in premium retailers.
SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- 2-year college degree (preferred)
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Set/Hit Goals
- Enjoy finding solutions to customer needs
- Find value in change/growth/opportunity
- Retail Sales/Customer service
- Works with processing platforms to accomplish tasks.
- Consulting new and existing customers
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming client order status and product knowledge request.
- Maintaining retailer/customer experience
- Cultivating relationships with store management
- Leading the charge in rolling out new promotions and offers
- Brand Enhancement
- Staffing Exclusive Product/ Service Related Events
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Finding/engaging with new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
- Communicate with customers in our retail environments: answering all customer questions, handling their concerns, and introducing our clients' new promotions and events
- Assist with product knowledge
- Oversee sales and transactions while ensuring customer satisfaction with the products at hand
- Increase sales and profitability for our retailers
- Work alongside our marketing managers to ensure the best approach to building customer relationships
- Paid Training
- One on One coaching from the leadership team
- Bonuses are unlimited
- National and international travel opportunities
- Salary: $30,000-$35,000
Submit your application today to be considered!