Customer Service Supervisor
This position will provide excellent management of Customer Service Representatives and support our customers, sales representatives, and distributors for all the product lines.
- Management of Customer Service team including payroll/PTO, mentoring, addressing escalated issues and overall daily support
- Order entry and management of all domestic customers for all product lines
- Processing of return authorizations and credit memos and monitoring existing RMAs.
- Work with accounting on new account set up. Daily review of open accounting issues including assisting with collections, as required.
- Cross-train and provide coverage for other Customer Service Representatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years' previous experience working in customer service is required with 3-5 years of management experience (managing staff of 3-6+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess/solve problems and provide creative solutions for unique situations.
- Execution-oriented with proven ability to understand expectations and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate information and create analytical approaches to achieve results.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
We are offering two signing bonuses. With satisfactory work and attendance, you would be eligible to receive $500 after 30 days and $1,000 after 6 months.
This position will provide excellent customer service and support to our international customers, sales representatives, and distributors for our products.
- Processing of daily international orders accurately with great attention to detail.
- Assist with international shipments based on specific criteria for each account to ensure timely processing.
- Online records management system administration including loading documents and reconciling to ensure all documents are accurate for each order.
- Preparation and processing of daily invoices.
- Research any customer discrepancies including providing a resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with accounting on account changes, new account set up and international collections.
- Processing of return authorizations (RMAs) and credit memos.
- Cross-train and provide coverage for other Customer Service Representatives, direct back up of Customer Service Manager and light phone support.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required
- 2-3 years' previous experience working in customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess and solve technical problems.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of logistics and shipping processes to assist customers with shipping and tracking products globally.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org