Customer Service Specialist
Our firm Exceedingly Elite has a team of hardworking and creative individuals who are passionate about customer service/acquisitions, and building professional relationships. We believe that if you're having fun then working hard is enjoyable. Our in depth, hands on training program provides everyone the same opportunity to gain promotions, regardless of experience, background, and/or previous professions held; the ability to gain not only professional growth, but also personal. Our company is looking for applicants that can bring in new ideas to share and gain from our top employees. However, with our extensive training provided, we are considering applications from those with little or no experience as long as they're willing to apply yourself with a student mentality. We deal with all of our clientele face to face in a fast pace environment.
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Understanding customer's requirements and deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a professional positive attitude
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere
- Accurately and Professionally represent our clientele
- Carry out enticing presentations and demonstrations
- Progress from an executive position to a more senior management role
- Completes all required Company trainings and courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Great working environment with like-minded individuals
- Experience in the business industry specialized in direct marketing strategies
- Excellent support network
- Expanding opportunity for career progression
- Unlimited incentives and bonuses for high achievers
- Company paid trips
We hold daily collective meetings and provide successful candidates with ongoing guidance to meet the projected client expansion. Leadership with increased responsibility & future management opportunities are available for the more ambitious.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years experience in customer service, sales and / or marketing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Problem Solving Skills
- Has the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Comfortable in speaking in large groups & strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)