Customer Service Representative – Texas Ranger Hall of Fame & Museum
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Make a difference and improve communities
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full Range of Benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance
- Longevity Pay
- And More!
Chance to do work you are passionate aboutJob SecurityDesire to give back
The City of Waco seeks:
The Texas Ranger Hall of Fame & Museum is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative that is a team player who enjoys working with customers and assisting with special events. This person will also maintain cash funds, records, and assist with merchandising. If this is you, please apply now!
- High School diploma or GED and three years of progressively responsible customer service experience.
- A valid Texas Driver's License
- Various days & hours including weekends
Under basic supervision, provides customer service to the public for the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum (TRHFM).