Customer Service Representative (NV) – $20/hr + Bonus
For joining Rapid in Henderson, we pay a $500 signing bonus to all new Customer Service Representative after 90 days of employment!
As a Customer Service Representative specializing in alarm monitoring, you will be contributing to our mission to protect lives and property by playing a critical role in responding and resolving emergency situations in communities across the US and beyond. As a member of our team, you represent Rapid Response by being the voice over the phone to let the customer know help is on the way or provide solutions to ensure that a customer feels their needs have been met. No industry experience is necessary; we provide you with extensive 4-week paid training in a structured, team-oriented environment to equip you with the necessary skills to handle emergency alarms, procedures, and protocols to protect life and property.
In-office: Henderson, NV
Potential Start dates
- June 6, 2022
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson, 2 weeks prior or more
- Booster shot is required 2 months after Johnson & Johnson or 5 months after second dose of Pfizer/Moderna
- Handle security alarm emergencies for residential and commercial accounts
- Process inbound/outbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide detail-oriented customer service and empathetic support to our customers with a sense of urgency
- Follow company protocols and procedures
- Maintain full knowledge of new policies and training materials
- Successfully complete all required training classes
- Proficient computer, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required states (we apply for these for you once employed)
- Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain Department of Defense security clearance
- Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace
- Associate degree, equivalent Military, or 2+ years of relevant work experience providing customer service. Preferred Bachelor's degree
What awaits you at Rapid Response
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly: bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the country every day
Founded in Syracuse, NY in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting residences and businesses. Whether it's a fire, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Rapid Response offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and dynamic and professional work environments. We also offer continued growth through our internal advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at https://www.rrms.com/careers/. EOE, including disability/veterans.