Customer Service Representative II
Pay Range: $16.45 - $20.56/hr.
Job Posting Closing on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
The City of Fort Worth is the 12th largest city in the U.S. and the fastest growing among large cities. Fort Worth has received multiple accolades, including number one Downtown (Livability), and the second-best City in the nation for Job Seekers (Forbes). Our employees serve the needs of over 800,000 residents. We are seeking individuals that reflect our values of exceptional customer experience, mutual respect, embracing our diversity, continuous improvement, ethical behavior, and accountability.
A Customer Service Representative II job is available with the City of Fort Worth Code Compliance Department, Consumer Health Division. This position will perform a wide variety of general customer service and technical clerical functions and will also respond to customer complaints and inquiries. The Consumer Health division protects the public from foodborne, waterborne and other communicable diseases. The division performs over 10,000 health inspections annually and provides health education programs while still providing exceptional customer service to the citizens of Fort Worth.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; spending a majority of your time in an office environment. This position is also responsible for completing daily financial transactions and processing them accurately.
The Customer Service Representative II job responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update a complex database and filing system.
- Correct errors for permitting.
- Perform calculations and monetary transactions.
- Research files and records to ensure accurate invoicing and customer responses.
- Provide excellent customer service to the citizens.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Two (2) years of responsible customer service experience through face to face and telephone interactions.
- Spanish/English Bi-lingual Skills.
- Customer Service experience with heavy public contact.
- Strong teamwork, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Conditions of Employment
Candidates who do not meet the Education requirement, may be considered if they have more relevant work experience than the position requires. Those selected for employment will be required to pass Pre-Employment checks depending on the position requirements. Those could include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, etc. Criminal convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. Employees are paid by direct deposit only. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date/Time: Tuesday, January 18, 2022