Customer Service Representative
ARC Document Solutions is the largest commercial digital printer and graphics design company in the country. We are looking for a Full-time Customer Service Representative to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
The successful candidate will accurately and efficiently coordinate and process orders for supplies and consumables for B2B customers received by email, telephone, fax, personally from walk-in customers or company sales reps, according to customers' requirements.
These are some of the exciting things that you get to do:
- Process electronic, phone, in-person, orders into the computer system
- Monitor customer service distribution email – very heavy inbound emails - orders, inquiries, etc.
- Provide information to customers regarding products, processes (supplies & equipment).
- Attempt to sell add-on or new services/merchandise to existing customers
- Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, & any other inquiry by the customer
- E-mail or call customer with questions regarding orders, when appropriate
- Follow-up on orders to ensure delivered by specified dates and times
- Work with sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Participate in ongoing ARC and other training to update technical skills and knowledge
We are looking for these attributes:
- High School Degree or equivalent education
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
- A willingness to learn Comet, our computer system
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align operations and sales processes to achieve business results
- Demonstrated experience in strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to assess/troubleshoot customer needs, as well as resolve problems, calmly and efficiently
- Able to follow processes and procedures accurately
This is what we have to offer:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews.
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) Plan with company matching.
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful.
- Culture of caring for our employees.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.