Customer Service Representative
A progressive and innovative transportation company serving special needs schools and agencies is seeking a qualified individual to join our team. This position requires customer service and logistic skills, but the most important thing is you need to be nice and care about your job and the people we serve.
This is a great opportunity for new graduates or entry-level candidates who have intermediate/advanced computer skills.
Benefits we offer:
- A casual but professional work environment
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- and more!
Position hours: variable, day to early evening
Requirements for Transportation Customer Service Representative:
- 1 year office-based customer service experience preferred
- Phone work or experience in a high volume call center environment is highly preferred; education will be considered
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong technical ability to navigate between multiple database systems and work with multiple monitors
- Technical skills using latest versions of various Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of copiers, printers. fax machines as needed for daily operations.
- Ability to anticipate customer questions, inquiries, or concerns over the phone, research resolutions, and respond in a timely matter.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, tact and poise in dealing with people.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality is critical.
- Ability to concentrate in a busy and sometimes stressful work area.
- Must be efficient, punctual, accurate and friendly.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail to include appropriate use of grammar and punctuation and ability to write a concise email response and to document clear notes
- A passion for providing excellent service to callers and clients
A pre-employment background check and drug test is required prior to starting
Please click the "Apply" button and send us your resume and cover letter!