Customer Service Representative
Minimum Starting Salary: $19.07 hourly
2 Positions Available
Work Location: Multiple City Departments
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Make a difference and improve communities
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance
- Longevity Pay
- And More!
Chance to do work you are passionate aboutJob SecurityDesire to give back
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two years' of customer service and data entry experience.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver's License.
Under basic supervision, performs customer service and data entry functions for multiple City departments. Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and City information. Perform other related and assigned duties as required.