Customer Service Representative 1/Customer Service Representative 2/Sr Customer Service Representative
BHE GT&S has an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Service Representative 1, Customer Service Representative 2, or Sr Customer Service Representative in our Headquarters located in Richmond, VA. Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid or compressed work schedules may be available and are not guaranteed.
- Schedule natural gas within the BHE GT&S software systems
- Maintains excellent customer service and provides alternate solutions to customer concerns
- Reviews, monitors, and reconciles activities required to ensure the transportation of natural gas is completed efficiently and timely.
- Performs electronic transactions by processing of nominations and scheduling while adhering to regulations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with assigned key account customers and is normally the single point of contact for multiple customers.
- Service all customer requests and provide advanced information on company policies practices and tariff provision.
- Work with customers and less experienced employees to explain company policies practices tariff provisions and transportation procedures.
- Aid in individualized training on transportation storage procedures and software usage at a moderate to complex level.
- Monitor customer activities to not only ensure compliance with tariff provision but also to assist customers in effectively utilizing contractual commitments to promote the best use of services.
- Other tasks as required.
- Candidates may be required to work a rotating schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Customer Service Representative 1
- Bachelor's plus 0-2 years of experience
Customer Service Representative 2
- Bachelor's plus 3-4 years of experience
Sr Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor's plus 5+ years of experience
- Ability to perform data analysis and data entry
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, establish rapport and speak persuasively.
- Ability to negotiate problem solutions.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Must be reliable and consistently demonstrate high quality work
- Experience in gas transportation or scheduling preferred.
- Knowledge of transmission pipeline system, facility operations, tariff provisions and service agreements preferred.
- Knowledge of customer facilities and operations, transportation rules and policies and interconnections preferred.
Bachelor (Typically four years of related, progressive work experience would be needed for candidates applying for this position who do not possess a bachelor's degree.)
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Position descriptions are developed as guides for the employees of BHE GT&S. The management team of BHE GT&S reserves the right to modify job responsibilities and position requirements to meet the corporate business goals and needs.
BHE GT&S is an interstate natural gas transmission and storage company that gives large customers more options in moving gas safely, reliably and efficiently. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, with operations in 10 states, BHE GT&S employees take pride in our work and are committed to innovative and sustainable natural gas energy solutions. Through our liquefied natural gas facilities, multi-state pipeline systems, and storage operations we support a number of large customers, including major utilities, power plants, marine transportation and heavy-duty trucking, along with manufacturing. Our employees are integral to our success and work hard to exceed customer expectations. BHE GT&S encourages a safe and inclusive work environment. We provide fulfilling employment opportunities, are committed to attracting and retaining the best employees, and support an environment that reflects the diversity of our communities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At BHE GT&S, we celebrate diversity, equity and inclusion. BHE GT&S is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status (except as required by law), gender (including gender identity and expression), sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, familial or parental status, marital status or any other category protected by applicable local, state or U.S. federal law.
Job Identification 10000360
Job Category Business Development
Job Schedule Full time
Salary Range $64,700-$100,600
Business Eastern Gas Transmission and Storage, Inc.