Customer Service Associate
California Closets is looking to hire an experienced customer service associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong customer service background who is able to prioritize tasks and effectively resolve issues while providing our clients with exceptional customer service.
We believe exceptional design transforms people's lives. We see home as more than a place - it is a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Everything we do at California Closets is rooted in our commitment to offer quality custom storage solutions that help people become better versions of themselves, with more time and space to focus on what matters most.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn how to schedule and maintain customer installation calendar.
- Work with clients and designers to resolve customer issues.
- Analyze technical design plans to assist in customer repairs.
- Confidently interact with other departments to solve problems.
- Provide support for design team and installers.
- Take client calls and proactively resolve issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid customer service background required.
- Willingness to bring new ideas, positive energy and a sense of urgency to the department.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, ability to deal with clients tactfully and effectively.
- Proactive and able to exercise sound judgement in decision making.
- Able to function under pressure while keeping clients at ease.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of construction processes, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
We are willing to train the right candidate if you have at least 3+ years experience in a corporate setting. Impress us with your cover letter and tell us how you can contribute to this essential and valued department.
Pleasant work environment along with competitive compensation and a benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, FSA, and 401K plan with company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.