Client Service Associate
Who are We?
We're Chandler Asset Management, an employee-owned and independent financial services company; our concentration centers on managing taxable fixed income portfolios that are aligned with our institutional clients' needs. We manage over $25 billion in assets and believe in the philosophy of creating value and managing risk with active management, using robust quantitative analysis and qualitative insights.
What do we value?
Great People with Great Values . Integrity, service, excellence, education and teamwork are the values that define the culture at Chandler Asset Management.
In addition to our core values, our culture is defined by 27 fundamental behaviors that describe our culture, set us apart and drive our success. From the beginning, we've always wanted to deliver total piece of mind through extraordinary performance. We believe our extraordinary performance and culture are driven by our dedicated and committed people.
What's the job all about?
The Client Service Associate position at Chandler Asset Management supports the Client Service Team which has a focus on developing and maintaining a positive, proactive relationship with our clients. The Client Service team is responsible for fielding inquiries from clients, answering and managing the response to inquiries, scheduling client meetings, and supporting our client relationship effort. The Associate will support the team by maintaining the client database and running necessary reports.
The essential functions of the role include:
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the firm including the Investment and Operations teams.
- Schedule and maintain the timeliness of client portfolio review meetings.
- Field incoming client calls.
- Maintain proactive, systematic contact with our clients to support our relationship.
- Keep Client Service Director apprised of the strength of relationships with clients.
- Be conversant in portfolio management strategies and portfolio accounting issues.
- Monitor developments in the financial markets to maintain an understanding of current and anticipated trends and how they may affect client portfolios.
- Document all assigned interactions, maintain current client information and update client personnel changes within the CRM system.
- Maintain and update CRM system for Client Service Team with an emphasis on data entry.
- Assist with aspects of the Chandler Client Portal.
- Prepare weekly and ad hoc reports for the Client Service Team.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What can you bring to our team?
Would you define yourself as a self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented client service professional that is personable and trustworthy? We are seeking someone who is prompt and precise with a high-level of integrity that aligns with our values and commitment to our client-centered approach. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in the various client service functions of an investment adviser who is a team player and has high standards of quality, accuracy and client service. This individual would be dependable and have strong communication skills as results are achieved through working in conjunction with colleagues in the department, across the organization and with our clients.
This Team Member will have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the asset management field or equivalent desired
- Knowledge of the asset management business and processes
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite and CRM skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and clients service acumen
- Series 65 or equivalent preferred
What we can offer you!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life & AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Fun Company Events
Ready to join our team?!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. Chandler Asset Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.