Bilingual Customer Service Representative
For more than forty-five years, Turf Care Products Canada Limited, a privately owned Company, has been a leading distributor of best-in-class equipment, irrigation products, service and parts to golf courses, municipalities, and landscapers. In 2021 Turf Care earned the distinction of being named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
For more information on who we are and what we do please visit our website: www.turfcare.ca
About the Opportunity
Turf Care Products, conveniently located in Newmarket, Ontario near the intersection of 404 and Davis Drive, is currently seeking a new member to join our expanding Customer Service Team.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus earning opportunities, 100% employer paid health and dental premiums, along with many other Company provided benefits.
If you enjoy interacting with people and like to be part of an environment that provides continuous learning and growth this may be the opportunity for you.
- Product quotes, tenders, and order entry
- Communicating status of orders in pro-active and accurate manner
- Managing open orders to delivery dates
- Creating customer communications and providing administrative support as directed by management for the department to obtain its objectives.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively and professionally with all levels of internal and external business contacts
- Listening skills
- Creative thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy
- An ability to work well under pressure
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills
- Minimum 5 years related experience with a medium sized company
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Post-Secondary Education (1-2 years, diploma not required)
- Microsoft Excel and Office proficiency required
- Previous parts experience would be an asset
- Mechanical experience preferred but not required
- Experience working with an ERP system preferred
Turf Care Products Canada Limited is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Turf Care Products Canada Limited will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.