Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Spanish Preferred)
Description: Acima Credit (Acima) based in Sandy, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
Acima is growing at a tremendous rate. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies (by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine) we are in need of awesome people to continue to propel that growth. Here you'll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally. You'll be challenged to think creatively, work hard and make smart decisions. We provide a friendly environment that fosters open communication and team cooperation. We are the type of place where you can work on the nitty-gritty and still want to hang out with your co-workers after you've clocked out.
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. From day one you'll experience:
- Wonderful opportunities for movement (because we're growing so fast!)
- Company catered lunches provided, at least, monthly
- Company activities (Ping-Pong tournaments, health pushes, etc.)
- An AMAZING Christmas party
- A beautiful office centrally located near a trax and frontrunner station
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
After 60 days you'll have access to:
- Medical insurance
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- After 90 days, you will have access to our 401(k) plan
Customer Service Agents take inbound calls, chats and make outbound calls to assist customers. Customer Service Agents answer customer questions regarding their lease agreement and perform data entry when necessary to support the lease process. Customer Service Agents also manage customer payment scheduling, process payments and close paid leases. Customer Service Agents provide support as necessary to both the customer and retailer in various stages during the lease servicing process.
- Perform inbound and outbound calls with any applicable party.
- Take inbound calls and chats to answer customer inquiries.
- Data Entry when needed
- Processing ACH and credit card payments
- Manage lease payment schedules
- Coordinate merchandise repossessions or consignments
- Provide excellent, caring customer support to all customers
Starting pay ranges from $14-16 hour, depending on qualification and experience
. Requirements: Experience Preferred: at least 1 year of Customer Service in a call center
- Preferred fluent in English AND Spanish
- Proficient with a 10 key
- Excellent phone etiquette and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Perfect punctuality
- At least 40 WPM with 60 WPM preferred
- Generally computer savvy
- Team cooperation and coordination to reach department goals
- Basic mathematical knowledge of percentages and payment processes
- Ability to perform efficiently and friendly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills with the ability to act on what is learned